Entry Level Resume, Cover Letter and Job Interview Coaching
Let's Get Your A** A Job!
Professionals with 0-2 Years of Experience. After an hour interview with you, I'll craft or modify your resume and cover letter. We'll then schedule another two hours to coach you through the interview process.
READ BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON THE ENTRY-LEVEL RESUME, COVER LETTER AND JOB INTERVIEW PACKAGE FOR PROFESSIONALS WITH 0-2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
Check out my website: http://www.redinc.biz
Job Interviewing, Resume Writing, Job Search Coaching and Career Presentations
If you keep doin' what you're doin', you're going to keep gettin' what you're gettin'!
As I talk to more jobseekers who have been on the hunt a while I'm hearing:
* More frustration--sending in resumes, not hearing back...going on interviews, not closing the deal
* More confusion--wear-out from networking, running out of ideas to look for leads.
* But more determination to ask for help.
I can relate, I'm also a DIY'er--but I know when I'm beat...I know when I need to seek help to put me on the right path. There are things I'm good at--and things I'm not--so rather than continually stink at the things I'm not good at--I admit that I need help from a pro--and get it.
You are a [Project Manager, IT Director, Marketing/Communications pro, Manager, Logistics, insert your title here.]. You're not a writer, you aren't on the other side of the job interview/networking desk. You can't be everything to everyone.
I have worked with clients to successfully:
* Clarify their job search to focus on jobs they were REALLY qualified for, stop spinning their wheels, and re-worked the resume to match the requirements of those positions.
* Develop specific networking strategies, that they felt comfortable implementing and matched their personal style, to approach or re-approach networking contacts (without stalking).
* Re-write parts of their resume and cover letter for briefer, punchier and more to-the-point descriptions that are easy to read and understand (without being resume-speak).
* Talk through a job description discussing how their current industry experience on their resume would "scare" an employer--because they wouldn't see the relevancy. Provided tactics to highlight the skill set and transferable skills without being misleading.
* Provide ideas on networking leads to expand who they should talk to in an industry.
The feedback I hear from the people I coach?
Relief, a renewed sense of direction, clarity on how to proceed, they become re-engaged in the job search process--because I have answered their questions--I removed the blocks (mental or related to their resume or job interview or networking skills) that were holding them back. Aren't YOU ready to feel this way?
Yes, there's a TON of free advice available--you'll even find plenty of articles and videos I've produced--but if you don't know how to apply this advice to your situation--or your specific situation isn't being discussed--it's not going to help you.
"Just a quick line to let you know that I landed a very nice job after posting the resume that you reviewed." J. Gener, FL
ENTRY LEVEL RESUME, COVER LETTER AND JOB INTERVIEWING PACKAGE
After an hour interview with you, I'll craft or modify your resume and cover letter. We'll then schedule another two hours to coach you through the interview process to discuss highlighting your experience, your interview fears and give you the confidence to WOW the interviewer.
Includes two rounds of edits on each set of written material. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.